Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hip Hip Hooray!

My car is back - Hooray! Time to celebrate! After almost 6 weeks of rental vehicles, I finally have my car back! And how many wheels does it have? FOUR! Count 'em: 1-2-3-4, FOUR WHEELS!!! I should be thankful that the other insurance company paid for the repairs (almost $5,000 - ugh), but then again it was their crazy old coot of a driver policy holder who hit ME. Who would have thought you could miss a car so much? I left my favorite CDs in the CD player, and I finally have them back. Welcome back, Livingston Taylor, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Bram Taylor and Grainne Hambly--you were missed!

Now I'm going to treat my car to an oil change and a car wash. I might also treat myself to some knitting needles from Knit Picks that I have been anxious to try. Good times...

No comments: