Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy Happy Happy

Three reasons it is a Happy New Year.

  1. My family is in good health.
Hey, what more can you ask for? Well, you can ask for a lot more, but when it comes right down to it, isn't that what matters most?

Resolutions? No, I don't think so. New Years resolutions are just asking to be broken, and who needs that pressure which ultimately leads to guilt?

Not much knitting to report, other than working on the baby sweater & blanket set. No photos, since there really hasn't been all that much progress with Christmas & all. I'm determined to get some knitting done on the baby set, the Jaywalker socks (especially since they are a Christmas present - oooops) and the mitered square blankie. At least enough progress so that I can take some new photos to post either later this week or next week.

Just one cute picture today. This is Emma, curled up on the sofa with Uncle John. They just love each other so much! He wears a special aftershave for her, and she just licks and licks and licks it off of him! I'm sure she prefers his aftershave to just about anything else on earth!
Happy New Year, all!

Dianne

1 comment:

Zarzuela said...

I think that's a perfect reason to be happy. :) Your dogs are so cute! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Jessica
http://zarzuelaknitsandcrochets.com/blog