Monday, February 25, 2008

"It's my party and..." well, you know

First things first, today is Dogs on Thursday. Here is a shot of Emma on the sofa, displaying her beautiful belly, begging for belly-scratches. I chose this photo for this week because Emma's belly was upset earlier in the week, necessitating a trip to the Vee-Eee-Tee. She got a needle in the butt, and two meds, and is thankfully back to her normal self. Have I mentioned how much I love my vet? I'm behind on blogging, reading blogs, and just about everything else in my life right now. It's been a crap-tastic week. Truly suck-ey. I won't go into details, mainly because I just don't have the energy to think about it right now. Suffice it to say that I am a stupid, stupid idiot, and my stupidity will cost me. Literally. The dollar amount is as yet unknown, but it doesn't really matter what it is, since I have no money, anyway. If it sounds like I'm having a pity party for myself, I am. Wanna come? I'm even having party food--last night it was cornflakes, BBQ chips, black licorice and chocolate pudding for dinner. Who says a vegetarian has to eat healthy?

Hmmm, I was going to wait until I was out of this foul mood before blogging again. I guess I should have waited a little longer. Or a lot longer.

4 comments:

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

I've gotta say that even though it's been a crap-tastic week foryou, I love the word crap-tastic!

Hope things look better soon, but I certainly understand and commiserate.

Lapdog Creations said...

I hope it gets fan-tasticly better for you!!!!!! {{{hugs}}}

Criquette said...

Poor Dianne! Would a belly rub help you feel better? I hope things somehow work out for you.

Jen said...

I'm glad Emma is feeling better and I hope everything is better for you now, too.