Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dogs on Thursday

This week's Dogs on Thursday post is all about the lovely Tara. This sweet little girl had a special Day of Beauty this week! She had a B--A--T--H (ooops, I guess I don't have to spell it out the way I do when I'm talking to the dogs). Anyway, she had a bath, a hair cut, and she even had her nails done!

Here is her "before" picture:


Not bad, but a little ragged-y around the edges, sloppy looking tail, and no neck to speak of.

And here is her "after" picture:
Well, still not much of a neck, but look at those ears! Her white is whiter, her brown is browner, and she feels like a whole new dog. I'll tell you, we could have made a puppy from all of the hair that came off of her. She feels soooo much better now that she isn't carrying around all of that extra hair.

5 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

What a beauty! Zeus wants to know if she's free for a date Saturday night! :)

Donna said...

What a sweetie. She looks like a real lady! Lol about all the extra hair to make a puppy! My pup's floats around the house like little hairy tummbleweed! The socks are beautiful...what a nice color. I don't think anyone that dosen't knit truly understands yarn nirvana.

Criquette said...

I'm next! I want a makeover like Tara! She just knows how gorgeous she looks.

KimT said...

she looks awesome! mkaes me want to go get my hair done!

silfert said...

And you saved that beautiful hair for one of your spinner friends, right? ;)