Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Election Day!

The best part about Election Day is that we will be getting a break from the stupid political ads, junk mail, and roadside signs. The signs are everywhere, and they are freaking me out because of this one in particular:

No, it's NOT ME! It's spelled differently, and I do not want to be county clerk, thank you very much. I've had a lot of questions about this over the past several weeks. Even our accounting manager at work asked me if I am running for county clerk!

Take Those Signs Down!!!!

5 comments:

SissySees said...

SNOL! That has to be a bit annoying.

Lapdog Creations said...

ha ha, even though they "forgot" an N I still think you should steal one of those signs...

Donna Lee said...

We also had an Alice Wood running for something down here. Everyone kept asking if we were related.

I thought it was one of the quietest elections I've ever seen. Almost like it was a secret.

margo said...

I agree, snag a sign. Never made the connection. It would bug me too.

JerseyJennyW said...

I voted for "you" :)