Thursday, June 14, 2007

Update Friday

I have been trying to post about the Mitred Square Blankie on Fridays, but it's just too darn hot to knit on the thing. But I DO have an update today. Remember Zoey? My sister and I sprung her out of the pokey and transported her to her ABR foster family. Sweet face, lovely personality, free with her kisses...and all-around good little girl. Her foster mom is going to keep her.

It gives you a warm fuzzy feeling, knowing another lost soul found a forever family, doesn't it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No dog like a rescue dog. Same for cats, birds, the occasional horse...
Hey, your Greensburg yarn looks very familiar. Ah! Got some of the same in my stash. :)

KimT said...

Yeah Zoey! Yeah Zoey's new mommy!

Criquette said...

Wonderful news! And good work - you're helping to save the world, one dog at a time.