Thursday, June 28, 2007

Two Days Off Work!

My sister and I took two days off work this week, and boy did we ever need the break. The past several weeks (months?) have been busy, busy, busy. Almost every weekend has been full with necessary stuff - no time for fun stuff. That's what life is, I guess, but every now and then it's good to take some time and do something just for the fun of it. Yesterday we went to Lancaster, PA with Mom and Dad. We had a great time shopping, riding around, and eating at our favorite restaurant. I just love them so much. They are truly the best parents in the world. I meant to take some pictures of the squares Mom and I were working on for the Rebuilding Greensburg project, but I forgot. I did get some more yarn, though, and we're having fun making the blocks.


Today we're just going to run errands, but it is so nice to be able to browse around in the stores a bit instead of hurry-hurry-hurry because there is so much to do. I'm going to take my final Secret Pal 10 package to the post office today. This was my first time joining a secret pal swap, and I will definitely sign up again. I haven't blogged about the packages I have put together for my pal, just in case she should stumble upon my blog. Here are Emma and Tara inspecting the final package, which will reveal my identity to my pal.

1 comment:

HDW said...

Emma and Tara you give your momma a big wet slimy kiss from me!! She is the best Secret pal a secret pal could ask for!!! Thank you so much Dianne for all the goodies at just the right time. You can never imagine what a difference you made in my life at a time when I really needed it!! Thank you thank you!!