Friday, February 9, 2007

Zero Squares and a Happy Birthday

Yes, it is Blankie Update Friday, and for yet another week I have no squares to report. But hey, it's only 5:45am - don't give up hope. Who am I kidding. Maybe NEXT Friday.

On the up-side, it is Mom's birthday, and she is [cough, cough, sputter] years old today. Happy Birthday to the best Mum in the world. Love you lots. Especially the way you continue to try and (gently) make me see the practical side of things. It's really very cute.

"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own". I saw this on a t-shirt once, and am considering having it tatooed in bold letters across my forehead.

2 comments:

Jennifer Lori said...

Just wanted to let you know that that quote is from the Discovery Channel show "Mythbusters". Adam Savage said it once and it ended up on a Tshirt. :)

Dianne said...

Thanks!