Monday, August 31, 2009

Knitting Catch-Up

It's been a loooong time since I did a knitting post, so tonight is all about catching up. All links below are to Ravelry sites, so if you want more information and aren't on Ravelry, leave me a comment and I'll find a non-Ravelry link.

A couple people have asked about the doggie hat in my last post, and I finished it today so here it is. First, here is a shot of it all finished except for the final point.


And here it is in all its glory. Well, maybe not "in all its glory" - it's really just sitting on a table at work, but it'll look great on top of a Christmas tree this year!


Pattern: Celestine by Norah Gaughan.

Next up, socks, socks, and more socks.


Pattern: Dead Simple Lace Socks by Wendy Johnson of WendyKnits

Pattern: On Hold socks by Wendy Johnson, again.

Pattern: Nanners socks by Wendy again.


Pattern: Diamond Gansey socks by Wendy, yet again.


Pattern: Lacy Ribs socks, by guess who...Wendy Johnson again! After mom gave me Wendy's "Socks from the Toe Up" book for my birthday, I can't stop knitting toe-up socks. I have three more pair on the needles. I'm hooked!

8 comments:

Donna Lee said...

Nice crop of socks! I was looking for a good toe up sock the other day and ended up with something different.

The star looks complicated but it will look beautiful on a tree in December (is it ok to even say the word December already?)

SissySees said...

I need that book. Maybe it would restore my sock mojo?

Sue said...

That's a neat star. I might have to try it.

silfert said...

At least SOMEBODY is finishing cool projects! Much grooviness...

Lapdog Creations said...

Look at all those socks!!!!!!! Lovely!

Criquette said...

The tree topper is so cute! And I love the socks. You've gotten an amazing amount of knitting finished!

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

I just got the Socks from the Toe Up, on your recommendation...I love it. I love the work you have done!!! And that star...WOW, you got skills, girl!

Bridget said...

You have done some nice work there! I love that book, and am so pleased that it helped me figure out how to do toe-up socks! I feel like all kinds of new patterns have opened up for me.