Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dogs on Thursday

This morning as I was getting the dogs' breakfast ready, they just looked so cute, I had to grab my camera and get a picture for this week's Dogs on Thursday. They were adorable, really and truly, but Emma and Tara decided they didn't want to be on the blog this week and exited the kitchen as soon as I got my camera out. :sigh:

Cooper, though, decided to cooperate. Either that or he just didn't want to leave the area where his breakfast was being prepared.
I told him that since it was Dogs on Thursday today, be had to do something cute to earn his breakfast. (I'm mean, I know.) This was all he could come up with on an empty stomach.

It's his impersonation of a poor-despondent-starving-dog-who-has-not-had-any-food-since-dinner-the-night-before-and-his-mommy-is-making-him-pose-for-pictures-before-she-will-give-him-anything-to-help-him-make-it-through-the-day-today-until-dinnertime.

9 comments:

Cat said...

Happy Dogs on Thursday! Your baby looks like my first dog as a grown-up... Pete was an English Setter / Cocker spaniel mix - he looked just like his daddy (the Eng. Setter), same coloring and all... they are such sweet, loving and loyal dogs.

Sue said...

How well behaved he is even though he's obviously starving. Mine jump up and down when they're starving. Perhaps he's conserving energy to eat. Happy Thursday.

Tobi said...

Despondent seems to work on him. He's very cute indeed.

SissySees said...

I just love your dogs. Give Cooper an extra smooch, just for being a good boy!

Lapdog Creations said...

Poor Cooper... your Mommy is such a picture pain. LOL. We think you had a great pose for her though!

margo said...

He needed to suck his cheeks in more to be believable !

Sonya said...

He's such a good boy. I bet he got to eat first. Silly girls.

gMarie said...

I think he looks a bit starved. He's very cute though. g

Pooch said...

OK, Cooper definitely has my sympathy. Can I give him a Milk Bone?
:)