Thursday, November 29, 2007

Introducing...

... Isabella!


When I got to work this morning, look what I found! Just in time for this week's Dogs on Thursday post. Is she just the sweetest little thing? She is 10 weeks old, and belongs to Stephanie in our Accounting Department. I know I'll never buy another puppy with so many dogs that need homes, but it doesn't stop me from going absolutely "ga-ga" over puppy breath and puppy teeth and puppy bellies. Did you ever notice that a puppy's belly is just begging to be kissed?


Look at her sweet little face. She fell asleep while I was holding her. Oh, I'm getting that "I need a puppy" feeling, but I will resist. I MUST resist.
Ooohhh, the little cutie pie is winking at me.

Quick, switch to pictures of Emma and Tara!

Ahhh, my little Emma....

and little Tara....

I'm totally over the "I need a puppy" feeling now... until the next time I see a puppy.

6 comments:

YawnOver said...

Your dogs are just gorgeous! They look like they stepped straight out of a lovely English painting. But I can't blame you for going ga-ga over Isabella - I am too, she's darling!

Lapdog Creations said...

OMG, how friggin cute....... I love pugs & Boston Terriers! How freaking cute are they esp as tiny pups... give her some kisses from me!
ANd hey, there's nothing wrong with ADOPTING a puppy - my rescue gets liters, so there's plenty of young pups out there who need adopting too... hee hee

Donna Lee said...

"I need a puppy" is almost as bad as "I need a baby". Very hard to resist.

Donna said...

What an adorable pup. I know how you feel....puppys are so dang cute. Emma and Tara are so sweet and they look right at home in the autumn foliage. You didn't tell them about your little friend...they can be very sensitive! Oliver always knows when I have been "with" a puppy!

Anonymous said...

I totally relate to that I need a puppy feeling. Emma and Tara are gorgeous on that yellow and brown leafy backdrop :)

Lapdog Creations said...

You are one AMAZING spoiler... thank you so much!!!!!!!! I got my SP reveal package yesterday and plan to be blogging it today, but I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU - you've sent some really amazing and wonderful things... email me (I can't find your regular email, sorry)! :)