Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Can't get enough of those Jaywalkers!

My most recent finished pair:
This is the fifth pair, and I have already cast on for a sixth! Here is Emma graciously modeling them.

Well, maybe "graciously" is not the right word.
Here she is hanging her head in shame while Tara looks on thinking "Thank God Mommy didn't try and put those things on me!" Ahhh the things these girls put up with from their crazy mommy!
Also, I have shipped off the squares for the Rebuilding Greenburg project. Mom and I knit up 30 squares! I wish we were a little closer to Kansas, because it sounds like they're going to have a great time seaming all of the squares together!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awww - poor Emma. LOL! We put our poor doggies through so much don't we? :)

Lapdog Creations said...

Oh what a beautiful and patient Emma!

KimT said...

socks look great and kudos for you on those squares!

silfert said...

Jeez, I'm just a couple of hours away and I haven't knitted any squares! Sigh. Maybe I'll come up with an "Emma" sock pattern instead...

Mrs.Q said...

Lovely socks! Your poor pooch is taking the indignity better than my cats would - what a cutie! (Oh, and I'm SO jealous about your Ravelry invite - I've still got 5215 people in front of me; I was a little late jumping on the bandwagon.)

Donna said...

Your dogs are adorable. What a gracious model Emma is. My little angel steals my yarn and then runs around with it in his mouth!