Wednesday, May 2, 2007

In Which All Is Revealed...

What is with all of this orange, you ask. Cats, dogs, flip flops, yarn, toenails, even oranges for Pete's sake. Here is the last hint:

That's a lot of orange, but nothing compared to this:

Yes, an orange car. If anyone would have told me a year ago, a month ago, a week ago that I would be driving an orange car, I would have told them they were crazy. My car (my former car, I should say) would be paid off in 4 months, and then look at all of that extra money I could spend on yarn....knitting books....Crocs...the list is endless. But then I read at PetConnection.com that the Honda Element is "as good a Dogmobile as could possibly be imagined." Enough said - gotta get me one.

I love the way the doors open up - look how easy it will be for Emma and Tara to jump in!

The keen observer will note that this is not Emma and Tara, it's Mom and Dad. The first thing Mom said when she saw it was "Well, it's not as bad as I thought it would be." Praise indeed. Dad said whatever makes me happy, as long as I don't park it in their driveway. Don't you just love them? I sure do.

I'm off to take Emma and Tara to the park now. In the Great Pumpkin. The Dog Mobile. THEY don't care what color it is, as long as they get to go for a ride!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE the Element. My Dad has one. If/when I get a new car I'm getting one of them. They are so cute AND useful too.