Friday, February 19, 2010

Oh, right...the dogs...

I totally missed yesterday's Dogs on Thursday post! Ooops! I can only claim extreme butt-kicking as an excuse. This week I finally found this in our local Wally World.

Yes, the Balance Board for the Wii Console. This thing is sooooo worth the money. I have never had so much fun in my own living room! (Sad, isn't it?) Anyway, who would think you could ride a Segway on the beach...
...run an obstacle course...
...and do tricks in a skateboard park all from the comfort of your living room!
I'd be back on the Wii right now if I wasn't so sore from last night's play err, workout session. Yeah, it's a workout, and it is kicking my butt.

If you came here looking for Dogs on Thursday, you might want to see this post from earlier this week, and here is a gratuitous shot of the babes.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Donna Lee said...

Great shot of the 'babes'. They all look so energetic. I am in a constant state of soreness since we joined the gym. I keep waiting for it to go away and to feel normal again. I fear that will never happen

Sue said...

I'm afraid my pack is my exercise program. Right now I'm getting lots of arm exercise throwing balls for them to chase.

SissySees said...

Dogs 'n Wii... Gretchen is terrified of ours. If I'm using the balance board, I have to put her outside, or she just stares and trembles, or tries to sit on my feet (on the board)...

Lapdog Creations said...

I really need to get a Wii... and all the fun accessories!

Love the shot of the kids!