Thursday, November 26, 2009

So much to be thankful for...

I have so much to be thankful for, but I have sweet potatoes to make so will make this short and sweet. I am so very thankful for...
  • My new niece! Meet Sophia (being held by my mom). Sophia was born on Tuesday, a couple of weeks early, but mama and baby are doing fine. Sophia is a little bit jaundiced, but they are checking her bilirubin level twice a day and hopefully it will resolve itself without having to go under lights.
Sophia was a little bit fussy, but mom worked her magic and calmed her right down.
  • I'm also thankful for three mischievous, out of control, badly behaved, but happy and healthy dogs! (Especially the "healthy" part)
  • And last but not least, I am so very thankful that 54 years ago today, these two "kids" said "I do."
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I love you more than words can say!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Healthy dogs is certainly something to be thankful for.

SissySees said...

Happy anniversary to your parents! Sophia was a great present for them, eh?

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Oh, Sophia is so lovely! Congratulations Auntie You!!

Lehu's sister has a 6 month old puppy who is a St. Charles Cav/Brittany mix. This dog is adorable, funny, and little! Oh, and really smart.

Lapdog Creations said...

Congrats... Sophia is adorable (and a great name!).