Thursday, September 17, 2009

We now return to our regularly scheduled...

...Dogs on Thursday post! The dogs are all very excited about their return to the blog after missing a couple of weeks. I tried to get all three together for a group picture, but trying to get these three to gather in one spot and sit still is a bit like herding cats---not to be attempted by the faint of heart. So, once again, individual pictures of the babes.

Cooper, goofy boy that he is, loves to post for the camera. Look at those ear hairs - all wispy and out of control. Typical old man...
Emma hates the camera and thinks that if she doesn't look at me, I can't take her picture. Silly girl.
Tara is just bored with the whole proceedings, and wishes I would just put the freakin' camera away already and give her a cookie.In short, everything is the same around here. I annoy the dogs, give them cookies, and they forgive me. The circle of life around here...

6 comments:

SissySees said...

Love it. Welcome back. I missed you - all of you!

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

I love it too! I love that their personalities are so defined...by camera behavior :)

dogquilter said...

Sounds like our house! What cuties they are too. funny how the boys are the ones who are most photogenic

Sue said...

It's all about the cookies!!

It's good to have you back. You were missed.

Lapdog Creations said...

Welcome back... we've missed you! :)
Great pics!

margo said...

as everyone knows, if you don't look at the camera you are invisible. who doesn't know that?