Sunday, January 18, 2009

Overwhelmed...

...by all of the good wishes! Tara and I thank everyone for the good wishes and positive vibes being sent to Britknitterville. They must be working, because little Tatty is doing great. Here she is yesterday, after sleeping off the effects of the anesthesia.Hmmm, she still looks like she has a bit of a hangover. Not to worry, though. She is back to her old self today. She is a real trooper!

I feel as though I should post a warning about the next picture. Stitches Alert!!! If stitches skeeve anyone else the way they do me, just close your eyes and scroll right on past this photo.

I'm just so very glad that the lump is out. Now it's just a waiting game for the biopsy report. Ten days to two weeks...seems like forever! But I'm feeling very optimistic now. For some reason, I'm now feeling like it will turn out to be a benign cyst and everything is going to be fine. It must be the good vibes that you all are sending our way. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

10 comments:

Sonya said...

So glad the procedure went well.
Will be waiting to hear the good news.

Anonymous said...

This is why I need Internet at home! Poor baby, I hope all is well...

KCTV5 just showed a clip of a local woman whose two Brits "help" her shovel snow. She'd toss a little into the air with the shovel, and the girls would jump up into the falling snow. I thought of you right away.

Waiting for good news... :)

Anonymous said...

Tara looks great! Tell her it's a tattoo and she is right in fashion.

Love you all. Hugs, Margo

Jen said...

I'll be saying some prayers for your sweet Tara. *HUGS* to you both.

Tobi said...

Best of luck on the results and a speedy recovery!

Tobi, Blue & Clem

Anonymous said...

This happened so fast?!! Does sound more like an abcess than something else (we have lots of experience with abcesses here) - but it sure is a long time to wait to know for sure. In the meantime all of us send love, hugs, snuggles and more snuggles.

Anonymous said...

A very long time to wait!! Spend it with lots of love, hugs, snuggles and more snuggles! I just know she will be O.K.

SissySees said...

Still sending good vibes...

Natalie Rush said...

We'll be thinking good thoughts!!

Lapdog Creations said...

The good vibes are flowing!