Monday, May 19, 2008

Google Reader (121)

Well, I'm back in the the land of the living, and decided to get caught up on the blogs I wasn't reading all last week while I was busy vomiting. I am 121 blog posts behind in my reading. I don't think I've ever had that many unread posts. Not even half that many. I subscribe to maybe 60 or 70 blogs feeds, but comment regularly on only a dozen or more, so I'll start with them and see how long I can sit here at the computer on such a beautiful day. I had planned this week off from work a while ago, and it looks like I'll be spending a good chunk of it getting caught up on blogs, and tackling this pile:
Any ideas what that is going to be?

3 comments:

SissySees said...

Snuggles? Blankies of some sort??

And welcome back! Hope you're all well.

Anonymous said...

I hope your feeling better. Are you going to make quilts? snuggles?


Your Multitask spoiler

Donna Lee said...

Glad you're feeling better. I have no idea what you are making with all those items but I love the fabric with the stars/planets on it.