Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Welcome to the World

For everyone who sent "happy healthy baby" vibes this way, I have the pleasure of introducing......Alexis Sophia!

Mom and baby are doing fine, as you can see in this photo This is about 18 hours after the birth, and mommy and baby and are both as happy and healthy as can be.

Here is new mom, new baby, and new Gram.

Even though I'm her Aunt, I think Alexis is the most beautiful baby in the world. Little Lexi says "Wow, being born is hard work. I need a nap now."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, welcome Alexis! I'm glad to hear that both mom and baby are doing well. :)

Lapdog Creations said...

She's a beauty! Congrats!

Tsuki said...

Aww, congratulations to all!
and so much baby knitting to do in pink! hooray!
what a sweet ickle baaybeee!

Jennifer Lori said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations! I can't believe how alert she is in that first photo...she's going to be very smart!