Friday, January 26, 2007

Pitiful Blankie Update Friday

Well, not much has been done on the blankie this week. It's that stupid baby set that is taking up so much valuable knitting time. I'm so freakin' tired of pink. I treated myself to a couple of hours of quality time with the blankie, but only got four measly squares done.

On the upside, Tara (a.k.a. Tata, Tata Dog, Tattoo, Toodle Bug, etc.) graciously volunteered to model it for Blankie Update Friday. Well, at least she didn't run away when I draped it over her, so I'm taking that as graciously volunteering.


Here she is saying "What a lovely blankie. Thank you for allowing me to model it." Either that, or she's saying "Hey, somebody get this thing off me. I mean it...now...or I'll rip it to shreds." I choose the first option, but then again I have been told I'm delusional when it comes to my girls.



No comments: