Thursday, October 14, 2010

Video Dogs on Thursday

Yes, I know I have missed two Dogs on Thursday posts. No excuse, other than the fact that I am obviously a very bad dog mommy! To make up for this lack of attention to the dogs (and the blog), I am including, for your viewing pleasure, a clip of the babes eating their breakfast this morning. It might be weird to some people that I filmed the babes eating, but I happen to think that the sound of dogs enjoying their food is one of the best sounds in the world. I just love the slurp-slurp-slurp sounds. It shows that the food is good, the babes have a hearty appetite, and for them, all is right with the world.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

sue said...

Oh boy, breakfast!! If I was to film my gang eating it would be like watching a three ring circus. Some run in circles, some jump up and down. They're in constant motion till I'm ready to set the bowls down when everyone has to sit nicely.

It was obviously a good meal from the reactions.

Pooch said...

Very cute! My Lailah was talking to you as you talked to your doggies!
:)

SissySees said...

No sound on the computer at work, and that's probably a good thing, because the girls are at work!

Anonymous said...

Lucky doggies!